Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Words I Couldn't Say"

I feel like I'm writing this blog just for you now. I mean, I started it as a place for me to put my thoughts so I don't go more insane, but I've slowly been addressing it to you. Especially this one here, because there are some things that I can't bring myself to say directly to you. The reason Elliott told me I was emotionally torturing people was because we were talking about you, and about how I flirt with you yet say that I don't want to date. I just want to have the feeling that I did whenever we did date, but without a commitment. Which is hypocritical of me, because I sometimes get jealous when I see you joking around with other girls and hugging them. It's a main reason as to why I don't like the freshmen Jessa and Bridgette. Like seriously, I'm jealous of freshmen. And if it's torturous to me, I can't imagine how crappy I'm making you feel by pretty much taunting you. I'm truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.